Our Approach to Web Development / Web Design
We know that your website is critical to the success of your business. TMD Online provides customised online solutions that get results. We believe in service and reliability.
- We believe in developing creative solutions that get results for your brand and your business online.
- Your company, and brand is unique. We recognise this and tailor a custom solution specifically for you.
- We have 18 years experience in web development – we know how to get it done right.
- We meet deadlines.
- Each website developed by us is covered by a lifetime guarantee. If there is a bug within our code we will fix it free of charge.
- Our systems are written by us, which means support and additions are quickly actioned. We do not need to contact a third party for updates or support.
- If for whatever reason you wish to use another development company, the work we’ve done is transferrable. There are no ongoing fees or lock in contracts.
- All our developers have direct phone numbers (our head of development, Trent's is 07 5667 7310)
- We promptly return phone calls and emails. Read Typical Turn around times.
Put simply, our solutions:
- are more flexible (i.e we build it to meet your needs, rather then use a pre-built template).
- are more professional (i.e look and feel).
- are easier to use and maintain.
- sell your services or products more effectively.
- Are built in house by us. We don’t need to talk to 3rd party vendors for upgrades or changes.
TMD Online has been building websites for over 18 years. From this experience we've developed a rock solid process and approach that ensures sites are always delivered, and client expectations are meet.
You may have heard about an "agile" development process, and TMD follows this. Essentially with an "agile" process, we break up your project into a series of stages (called "sprints"). Once we've finished with one stage, we can then move onto the next stage.
Read more About stages for a typical project ..
What is the difference between a web developer and a web designer?
This is our mininum service standard that apply to all clients.
Clients that are under an SLA (service level agreement), may have faster turn around times.
- Phone calls - we aim to return same business day.
- Emails - we aim to return within 1 business day. This email may confirm:
- Your job is completed
- Request for more information
- A timeframe for when the job is booked in for
- A quote for changes
Any urgent requests - should always be lodged thru our ticketing system "bob" click here to access
- Your job is completed
- Turnaround time for jobs. Each job is different, however to give you an idea
- Small changes (e.g minor text alts, an image changed) are usually actioned within 1 - 3 business days.
- Medium changes (changes to a form, database structure) are usually actioned with 3 - 5 business days.
- Major changes - case by case basis.